Fine Drywall has been serving the greater Vancouver area for more than 15 years. We provide a wide variety of drywall and related services for the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets. We are currently seeking self-motivated individual to fill full-time Drywall Cleaner/Helper position in our company.
Primary Responsibilities- Drywall Cleaner/ Helper
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
- Remove drywall and other debris at construction sites.
- Mix, pour and spread materials.
- Load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- Clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Handling and maintaining work equipment in good condition such as ladders, hoses, and more.
- Clean multi level commercial and residential buildings through various stages of construction.
- Maintain cleanliness at job sites.
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, and heavy debris.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy weight
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Reliability, Initiative, Flexibility, Team player.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16-$19 per hour
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Qualified candidates are asked to submit their resume by emailing to email@example.com. Please ensure your resume includes the month and year under experience and clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position. Please include a current email address for contact purposes. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be notified by email. No phone calls please.